- Information we collect
- How we use your Information
- Sharing your Information
- How we store your Information
- Children’s privacy
- Other websites
- Contacting WAH LEE HONG SDN BHD about your Information
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The following is Information which you provide to us directly:
2.1. Registration Information - likely to include your name, contact information, demographic information (like your postcode, preferences and interests), and other information we get from customer surveys or offers.
2.1.1. When you register an Account on the Services, we may collect Information which we ask you to provide, such as your name, username, password, email address, country of residence. Such Information must be provided in order to register an Account.
2.2. Content which you upload to the Services, which allows others to identify you (e.g. photos of you, audio recordings or text containing your name, status updates, comments on content which refer to you).
2.4. Communications between you and us (e.g. your reply to our service updates, emails to you, and support tickets).
- The following is Information which other Users provide about you:
2.5. Content which others upload to the Services which allows you to be identified (e.g. photos of you, audio recordings or text containing your name, status updates, comments on content which refer to you).
- Other Information which we receive when running the Services:
2.6. Analytics Information
2.6.1. We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
2.7. Cookies and similar technologies
2.8. Log file information
2.8.1. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e. visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
2.8.2. When you use the Services, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Services, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then helps us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Services.
2.9. Device identifiers:
2.9.1. When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access the Services, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us.
2.9.2. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Services and may help us or others provide reports or personalised content and ads. Some features of the Services may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
3.1. Generally, we collect, use, disclose, share, process and retain Information for the following purposes:
- a) To keep records and Information so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you use the Services;
- b) To provide personalised content to you and other interest segment updates, personalised online advertisements or other forms of marketing,like emails about products, services and other information you might be interested in. We may also contact you for market research purposes;
- c) To test, improve, and monitor the Services, including diagnosing and fixing technology problems, and including use as part of our API;
- d) To provide you with feature updates, respond to your feedback, and to otherwise communicate with you;
- e) To monitor metrics such as site traffic or demographic patterns;
- f) To process payments made by or to you
- g) To comply with applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on us.
3.2. For clarity, you’re granting us permission to collect, use, disclose, share, process and retain your Information for the above-mentioned purposes (through your use of the Services) not only allows us to provide the Services as they exist today, but also to provide you with new capabilities as we develop the Services in the future.
4. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
4.2. We may share your Information with the following parties:
- a) “Related Entities” of WAH LEE HONG SDN BHD: These are businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that WAH LEE HONG SDN BHD is part of, or that become part of that group.
- b) “Service Providers”: These are our agents and/or third party contractors. We engage them to assist us in providing and managing aspects of the Services, such as developing the Services’ features and functionality, marketing, processing payments, processing data or statistics, hosting content, providing server space, reviewing content for compliance, and legal advice.
- c) "Third Party Advertisers": We may provide Information to third party advertisers if you give us permission to do so, so that they can notify you of events or products which may be of interest to you. For instance, you may be notified of an upcoming concert or product release.
- d) Analytics Services: We may use third party analytics providers and pr oboducts totain, compile and analyse Information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data), and may provide such Information to these analytics providers for the purpose of obtaining statistics and other information about how Users are using and interacting with the Services.
- e) We are committed to keeping your information safe. So we may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymised data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
4.3. We require that all parties to whom we transfer Information implement adequate levels of protection in order to protect such Information. We also require that these parties only process your Information strictly for purposes which we engage them for and consistent with the purposes that we have described in Section 3 (How we use your Information) or with other purposes for which consent has been sought and obtained.
4.5. If you delete Information or content which you have uploaded or posted on the Services, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Services.
5. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
5.1. WAH LEE HONG SDN BHD, its Related Entities, or service providers may transfer your Information to other countries in which our facilities are located, to be stored or processed. We may update this list periodically to reflect any new locations where your Information may be stored.
5.2. Currently, the countries to which Information is transferred for the purpose of storage on cloud servers are Malaysia and the United States of America. We may update this list periodically to reflect any new locations where your Information may be stored.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
6.1. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. If you are a child under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Services and should not send any information about yourself to us through the Services.
6.2. In the event that we become aware that we have collected Information from any child, we will dispose of that information in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 13 years has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our systems.
7. OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
8. CONTACTING SWEE LEE MUSIC SDN BHD ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
8.2. If you (i) wish to update or correct your Information, (ii) wish to request for information from us on what Information of yours we have and how we have used and shared your Information during the last one year before the date of your request, (iii) wish to withdraw your consent to our use, collection, disclosure, transferring, sharing, processing or retention of your Information, or (iv) have any concerns, feedback or complaints about the use and/or sharing of your Information, please contact us in writing.
8.3. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Customer Support, Wah Lee Hong Sdn Bhd, Lot 7916 Ground Floor Queen's Court, Q112B, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.